Welcome to the Vulcan Language community here on Livejournal. I'm starting this community to bring more awareness to the Vulcan Language Institute and the Vulcan language in general, and in hope of finding other Vulcan students/speakers to practice or debate with. The rules here are rather simple, just be respectful of the other members and try to keep discussion on-topic.
To help navigate the community, here's a list of tags and what they should be used for - though most are self explanitory.
- !mod post - For use by mods only, for important (usually rules-related) posts
- culture - posts relating to Vulcan culture, can also be used for other comments about Vulcans
- golic vulcan - posts on Traditional and Modern Golic Vulcan, the dialect taught by The Vulcan Language Institute
- grammar - any post relating to Vulcan grammar
- marketa's vulcan - posts on the dialect of Vulcan constructed by Marketa, here.
- resource - any useful resource for Vulcan language or culture
- vocabulary - posts on vocabulary
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment here.